Outside Sales Representative - Ohio Valley Region
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to use your skills in a successful and growing company?
If you have experience with sales and a desire to work in an energetic, collaborative environment, then check out this opportunity at Blaklader LLC.
Blåkläder develops, produces, and sells workwear for professionals with high demands on functionality, quality, and design. Blåkläder’s products are sold on an international market via dealers or via direct agreements with large companies.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Generate profitable revenue growth through establishing new customers, further penetrating existing customer accounts and customer retention.
- Establish, maintain and service accounts, covering the full assigned territory to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org.