Thank you for your interest in Blåkläder LLC. We take the privacy rights of our Users very seriously and strive to be compliant with any and all applicable privacy and data protection regulations at all times.
“Affiliated Company”: a company part of the Blåkläder LLC group of companies and companies connected to it, for example a subsidiary company;
“Personal Data”: all kinds of information that directly or indirectly may be referable to a natural person who is alive;
“User(s)” or “You(r)”: (a) user(s) of the Website, jointly or individually depending on the context;
“Website”: the website reachable via the following primary URL: www.blaklader.com as well as our country domain www.blaklader.us.
2 The Personal Data collected by Blåkläder LLC
The following Personal Data may, among other, be collected by Blåkläder LLC:
- data You provide us with via the Website or other communication channels, such as your name, (e-mail) address, phone number, financial details, username and/or password;
- if You contact Us via other means of communication, we may also register such contact information;
- details with regard to Your visit of the Website, such as traffic and profile data.
Blåkläder LLC only collects Personal Data that is relevant for its relationship with You and does not retain the data longer than is necessary for the purposes (see below) or, as the case may be, for the period as determined by agreement or law.
2.1 Use and purposes of Blåkläder LLC’s processing of Your Personal Data
Blåkläder LLC, its Affiliated Companies and Blåkläder LLC’s partners may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes (“the Purposes”):
- compliance with Blåkläder LLC’s obligations ensuing from the making available of the Website and its contents;
- registering You as a User via the Website and running the Website services (including the processing of queries or requests for information concerning Blåkläder LLC, its products or services) as well as allowing you to efficiently use those products and services and the Website;
- ensuring that the Website’s content is presented to you in the most effective manner for You and Your device;
- allowing You to use the interactive applications and services of the Website;
- processing orders placed via the Website;
- processing and handling complaints or requests;
- researching and analyzing the market as well as Blåkläder LLC’s customers, products and services (e.g. by asking your opinion on Blåkläder LLC’s products and services or by asking you to complete a survey or questionnaire);
- marketing, including providing you with requested information or information which Blåkläder LLC feels may interest You, where You have consented to be contacted for such Purposes (see section below on direct marketing);
- organizing contests, competitions and/or other promotional activities;
- notifying You about certain changes to Blåkläder LLC’s policies, products and/or services.
2.1.1 Direct Marketing
On registration pages or elsewhere on the Website, You may be asked to indicate whether You wish to receive certain information by e-mail and/or mail. If You do so, You thereby agree that Blåkläder LLC may use Your Personal Data to provide You with information about its products, promotional activities and special offers as well as with any other information about products or services of Blåkläder LLC or Affiliated Companies that could be of interest to You according to Blåkläder LLC. Even if You have not indicated such preference, but you are an existing customer of Blåkläder LLC, we may contact You by e-mail with information, but only about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to You.
At any given time, You may change Your preferences regarding direct marketing by using the opt-out option contained in every direct marketing mailing or, if You are a registered User, by adapting Your account. If You do this, Blåkläder LLC will not automatically delete Your Personal Data from its database(s), but will note Your changed preferences as soon as reasonably possible.
3 Confidentiality of your Personal Data
All Personal Data that You provide Blåkläder with is stored on secure servers. In addition, Blåkläder LLC and its service providers will always take the utmost care to protect Your Personal Data.
3.1 Persons to which Blåkläder LLC may disclose your Personal Data
Blåkläder LLC will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without Your prior consent, except:
- to Affiliated Companies;
- when such disclosure is necessary to permit Blåkläder LLC’s employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers or commercial partners to provide a service or accomplish a task in the name of Blåkläder LLC (including providing marketing support, accomplishing market research or providing customer services), to manage Your account, deliver existing or future products or services or for participation in contests, competitions and/or other promotional activities;
- to Blåkläder LLC’s professional advisors;
- to the acquirer or potential acquirer of Blåkläder LLC’s rights and obligations with regard to the Website;
- if such disclosure is necessary to protect legitimate interests of Blåkläder LLC, its customers or Affiliated Companies or if it is required or permitted by law.
As a User, you acknowledge that all information you provide using a tool that makes information visible to other persons (e.g. blogs, forums and discussion pages), will be made public by this tool. It is important to keep this in mind and use common sense and precaution when providing information via such tools.
4 Your rights with regard to Your Personal Data
It is optional to provide Blåkläder LLC with Personal Data and You are always entitled to completely or partially withdraw Your consent by written notice to Us. You also have the right to, free of charge once a year, request access to Your Personal Data processed by Blåkläder and, should such data be incorrect or incomplete, You have the right to have the same corrected or completed.
Should you wish to exercise any of Your rights in this regard, please notify Blåkläder LLC thereof via the address indicated above or via e-mail: email@example.com and Blåkläder LLC will process and act upon your request as soon as reasonably possible. Users having registered via the Website may also modify their Personal Data by accessing their online account at all times.
5 Cookies and Web Beacons
Blåkläder LLC is constantly striving to improve the experience of its Users on its Website and beyond. That is why, for certain sections of the Website, cookies are used.
For more information in this regard, please read our cookies policy.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to or from other websites, which are not controlled by Blåkläder LLC. Although Blåkläder LLC will do its utmost to make sure that the links on the Website lead exclusively to websites which share Blåkläder LLC’s safety and confidentiality standards, Blåkläder LLC cannot be held responsible for the protection or confidentiality of any data you may submit on such other websites. Before submitting information on such sites, it is recommended to read their privacy and other statements or policies in that regard.
For more information, please contact:
+ 1 (800) 948-6452