BLAKLADER PRODUCT LINEUP EXPANDS WITH THE NEW WORKWEAR CATALOG FOR 2017
See Blaklader’s new products and updates for the U.S. in 2017’s the coolest catalog on the planet.
Sarasota, Florida – January 6, 2017 – It's that time of year again, the 2017 Blaklader catalog is here! The catalog features 15 completely new products to the U.S., bursting with the tough and unique Blaklader features the world has come to know. All new products come equipped with Blaklader’s undisputed combination of function, durability, design and comfort.
A highly anticipated addition to the U.S. lineup is Blaklader's Underwear System technical base layer, featuring three different sets of tops and bottoms with varying degrees of warmth to provide options for the perfect level of comfort for every tradesman. The "Dry" layer is made of quick-drying and odorless material for extra ventilation. The "Warm" layer consists of wool fabric with specific warming zones to enhance warmth and humidity transportation. The "XWarm" layer consists of two different fabric layers to withstand extreme cold and trap body humidity. Working in cold conditions doesn't have to mean being cold anymore.
Several new additions are coming to the Hi-Vis line in early 2017, and Blaklader is not only adding new products, but many of these products are also available in the new Hi-Vis orange.
- 4977 Hi-Vis Softshell Jacket: Blaklader's top-selling softshell jacket is now better and brighter in Hi-Vis. This jackets comes loaded with outstanding Blaklader features like wind-and water-proof fabric. Certified ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3.
- 4787 Premium Shell Jacket: The lightweight jacket provides increased comfort and mobility. It comes with mesh lining on the inside layer to provide ventilation while the membrane in the outer shell fabric prevents moisture and wind from entering. Certified ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 3.
- 1689 Hi-Vis Lined Shell Pants: The trusted Hi-Vis rain pants are now available with winter lining. Face the coldest conditions with CORDURA® reinforced knees, adjustable/removable suspenders. Certified ANSI/ISEA 107-2015, Class E.
- 3486 Hi-Vis T-Shirt: Our new shirt comes with 50-mm-wide reflective tape, anti-odor treatment and UV protection 40+. Certified ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R, Class 2.
- 3487 Visibility T-Shirt: A simple visibility t-shirt kicked up a notch - Blaklader style. It features UV protection 40+ and anti-odor treatment.
- 3130 Hi-Vis Vest: A Blaklader quality mesh vest that is ANSI certified. Certified ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Type R, Class 2.
Other notable new products include the 1690 Rip Stop pants with heavily tested, lightweight, durable fabric that is with unmatched and the 4797 Shell Jacket with stretch fabric to give tradesmen increased mobility and ventilation. Stay cool and comfortable with the new 3115 Bantam Kangaroo mesh vest complete with front/back mesh fabric and other Blaklader essentials to make the job a breeze.
This year’s cover showcases – as always – hardworking people in real working environments. Nearly 100,000 copies of the catalog will be printed in 9 different languages, and distributed in 18 countries. It presents one of the widest assortments of workwear on the market.
A leading brand in workwear since 1959, Blaklader originated in Sweden. Blaklader produces more than two million garments a year and is one of Sweden’s largest manufacturers in the heavy-duty workwear industry. The full line includes pants, shorts, vests, outerwear, caps and accessories. Blaklader’s North American headquarters are in Sarasota, Florida. For more information, visit www.blakladerusa.com. Get the latest Blaklader news on Facebook and Twitter.